2013年3月14日星期四

Beware the Beliebers: Olivia Wilde jokes 'someone's going to throw acid in my face' as Justin Bieber Twitter feud rumbles on

Olivia Wilde has joked she is worried she could fall victim to a crazed Justin Bieber fan.
It follows a Twitter spat between the pair last week, when the Tron star tweeted the singer telling him to put a shirt on.
She claims it was a tongue in cheek response to pictures of him parading through London topless, but his legion of admirers have jumped to his defence and launched a hate campaign against the actress.
Scroll down for video
Bright young thing: Olivia Wilde was eye-catching in Breton stripes and red heels
Bright young thing: Olivia Wilde was eye-catching in Breton stripes and red heels
She told CNN: 'I’m going to get attacked with acid. Someone’s going to throw acid in my face.

'If that happens there are 35 million Beliebers that did it. It’s like that ballet attack, the guy who got hit. It’s going to be like that but [with] Beliebers...'
 
The 29-year old claims she has been bombarded with abuse and angry messages ever since her initial message to Justin on March 1.
One eye behind: Maybe Olivia was keeping a look out for any irate Justin Bieber fans
One eye behind: Maybe Olivia was keeping a look out for any irate Justin Bieber fans
She claims the tweet, 'Bieber, put your f***ing shirt on (unless you lost all your shirts in a fire in which case my condolences and please purchase a new shirt.)', was intended in good humour.
'You know, it's something I'd say to my little brother, and I probably have said it. You know, just, "Put your shirt on. It's cold out there." I meant it with all the love in the world,' she explained to CNN.
But Justin's fans thought otherwise and she has found herself inundated with hateful messages.
All smiles: Olivia looked happy and relaxed as she filmed a project on the sidewalk in Los Angeles
All smiles: Olivia looked happy and relaxed as she filmed a project on the sidewalk in Los Angeles
How it began: Justin Bieber was photographed shirtless in London, and it was about this that Olivia tweeted
How it began: Justin Bieber was photographed shirtless in London, and it was about this that Olivia tweeted
'It's pretty much the funniest thing that's ever happened to me because my Twitter feed is now filled with the most hilarious abuse,' she said.
Olivia, who is engaged to SNL Host Jason Sudekis was a guest on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno earlier this week, and again opened up about the furor. 

'I have a 19-year-old brother in London and it's freezing and if I saw him without a shirt I would tell him to put it on,' said the actress.

She then shared some of her favourite slurs with the silver-haired host.
'One of them was, "are you a lesbian or are you too old?" It's great 'cause it's a question I never asked myself before, and I was wondering "Am I too old to be a lesbian, because I did just have a birthday and I might have missed my window'.
Good spirits: Last week Olivia found herself bombarded with abuse by angry Justin Bieber fans
Good spirits: Last week Olivia found herself bombarded with abuse by angry Justin Bieber fans
She continued: 'This one was interesting: "Put your shirt over your mouth". Which, I’m assuming, is a Shakespearean insult.'
The New York-born actress estimates she has received 17,000 tweets from irate Justin Bieber fans.
If she was worried about becoming an easy target for a tween with a grudge, she did a good job of hiding it when she stepped out in Los Angeles in a bright outfit.
Chatting: Olivia and a male friend took some time to catch up - perhaps she was filling him in with the latest mean tweets she had been sent
Chatting: Perhaps Olivia was telling her friend about the latest mean tweets she had been sent by angry tweens
Olivia, who will soon be appearing in new Steve Carrell movie The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, was wearing a canary yellow pencil skirt, long-sleeved T-shirt with Breton stripes and a pair of scarlet high heels as she chatted with a friend.

没有评论:

发表评论